Im already on a good antibiotic fr sinus infection but I had to take son to the docs today and thought why not ask for a hairy tongue treatment. I told her I read about dekeratizing agents, and now Im trying clotrimazole dissolve tablets. Anyone try these before?
I'll let you guys know If If I get any improvment in the length of my tongue hairs. She even gave me a refill
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
clotrimazole for harry tongue
Re: clotrimazole for harry tongue
What is this..?meowkity1 wrote: I told her I read about dekeratizing agents, and now Im trying clotrimazole dissolve tablets.
Clotrimazole is not a keratolitic agent, it's an antifungal.
Tretinoin, urea, salicylic acid etc. are keratolitic agents.
I myself am also suffering from a white hairy tongue and rotten egg breath.
I also had postnasel drip and a very strong sort of fart breath coming from my nose but I totaly fixed this problem by irrigating my nose every morning with 500ml of water with two teaspoons of salt and the most important thing 8 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract.
This took my fart breath from my nose and postnasal drip away in 3 days.
Since one week i'm adding 2 drops of Grapefruit Seed extract to my toothbrush together with my normal toothpaste and my tongue looks a lot pinker now.
It is stil quit hairy but I think i'm killing the fungus on my tongue bit by bit and I hope by doing so, my tongue papilea will begin shedding faster so I don't get a hairy tongue anymore.
My breath from my mouth is still there but not as pungent as it was, I say a 40% improvement.
Since you are also suffering from sinus problems I strongly suggest that you give the Grapefruit Seed exact mixed with salt and water a try.
You don't have to buy an expensive irrigation system or a neti pot. What I did was making a hole in the cap of a 500ml plastic water bottle with a screwdriver and made my own irrigator.
So what you need is:
- Grapefruit seed extract (I use the normal strength 118ml one from nutribiotic)
- salt
- water bottle with hole in the cap
Tretinoin, urea, salicylic acid etc. are keratolitic agents.
I myself am also suffering from a white hairy tongue and rotten egg breath.
I also had postnasel drip and a very strong sort of fart breath coming from my nose but I totaly fixed this problem by irrigating my nose every morning with 500ml of water with two teaspoons of salt and the most important thing 8 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract.
This took my fart breath from my nose and postnasal drip away in 3 days.
Since one week i'm adding 2 drops of Grapefruit Seed extract to my toothbrush together with my normal toothpaste and my tongue looks a lot pinker now.
It is stil quit hairy but I think i'm killing the fungus on my tongue bit by bit and I hope by doing so, my tongue papilea will begin shedding faster so I don't get a hairy tongue anymore.
My breath from my mouth is still there but not as pungent as it was, I say a 40% improvement.
Since you are also suffering from sinus problems I strongly suggest that you give the Grapefruit Seed exact mixed with salt and water a try.
You don't have to buy an expensive irrigation system or a neti pot. What I did was making a hole in the cap of a 500ml plastic water bottle with a screwdriver and made my own irrigator.
So what you need is:
- Grapefruit seed extract (I use the normal strength 118ml one from nutribiotic)
- salt
- water bottle with hole in the cap
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.