THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Guys, I need your honest help and opinions

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
WickedCurse
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by WickedCurse »

Hey Halitosisux,

I just looked up with TMAU is and I really don't think I suffer from that.

The white jelly like substance I have described before doesn't come from PND. It forms 10-15 minutes after I have brushed my teeth. I looked it up online and found out that it could be a reaction to certain toothpastes. From what I gathered, it seems like toothpastes that have whitening agents cause some people to form this white jelly like substance.

As for my liver appointment, it's in freaking August =/ That's the earliest they had.

I'm hoping to slowly rule out certain causes over time. It's just hard especially for me because I also suffer from polio, so running around and doing things is twice as hard for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗