THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
List all possible causes of bb please
List all possible causes of bb please
I can't believe this site is going to shut down. Since joining, I've learned so much about where my bb could possibly be coming from or what could be causing it. I have never seen any specialists besides a dentist so I'm still somewhat hopeful that there is something out there that might provide me with even the tiniest amount of relief.
I just want to make sure I have a complete list of possible causes so I know where to start with trying to find a solution. Please add to this list if you can think of anything else.
- post nasal drip
- liver and kidney disease
- dry mouth
- deviated septum
- allergies
- atrophic rhinitis
- general sinus problems/nasal congestion/nasal secretions
- tonsils
- nasal polpys(spelling??)
- H. pylori
Is there anything else? I want to have this list for when I see an ENT(for the first time ever).
I just want to make sure I have a complete list of possible causes so I know where to start with trying to find a solution. Please add to this list if you can think of anything else.
- post nasal drip
- liver and kidney disease
- dry mouth
- deviated septum
- allergies
- atrophic rhinitis
- general sinus problems/nasal congestion/nasal secretions
- tonsils
- nasal polpys(spelling??)
- H. pylori
Is there anything else? I want to have this list for when I see an ENT(for the first time ever).
Hopeful, you should tell him/her about how it is affecting your daily life. It increases the chance that the ENT might really do his/her best to help you. Otherwise if he/she thinks there's no real problem, he/she 'll just prescribe you something. Usually a nasal spray, of course depending on what problems he/she thinks you have.
Last edited by Busted on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Busted, I've started a journal for my symptoms so that I can provide him as much info as possible to help me(problems with congestion, post nasal drip, etc). I also started taking chorella, spirulina and probiotics last week but have seen no improvements whatsoever. The only way to get through my days is to think that there MUST be something out there causing this huge problem that will help me. I just cannot let myself think otherwise...
yea, I've seen a lot of ENT's and one acupuncturist., and I haven't found the real cause yet. I recommend an ENT, since an acupuncturist usually think it's coming from the stomach. They eliminate all other possible cuases. An ENT on the other hand if you're lucky enough to find a really good one, he/she might be able to help u out. Good luck with everythin and hopefully you will return with some great news that gives other people on this forum hope.hopeful wrote:Has anyone here actually seen a specialist for all of these things and not yet found a cure. I really, really hope not...
Has anyone seen an accupuncturist as well? I'm located in Asia and I guess it's something to try if my bb is connected to any internal issues I have.
I mean overgrowth of bacteria in the big intestines, caused by an abudance of TMA, wich shudnt be present there, causes fecal/cigar like smell. thats what I found out about tmau.noptical wrote:you mean overgrowth of bacteria in big intestine causes a cigarette like smell?Mico wrote:Do not forget TMAU - fishy odour, not necesarily comming from other parts of the body. And with an overgrowth of bacteria in the big intestines - possibly fecal, cigarlike.
now if you never get an other odour than BB it is unlikely you got tmau. but then, most people cant smell themselves. I didnt know I got body odour until I remembered comments on my smelling feets. I first thought, whos feeet doesnt smell, now I know better....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.