THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How far back do you brush your tongue?
How far back do you brush your tongue?
Do you go past the taste buds? I did it and was too rough a couple of times and my tongue ended up bleeding.
How far back do you brush your tongue?
yea you do have a point, but I meant it doesn't matter because even if you could reach it , you'd never get rid of them with a toothbrush.hopeful wrote:I use a tongue brush and a toothbrush for my tongue. I think how far back you go does matter because if you don't reach far back enough then you'd be missing tons of bacteria hiding in there, wouldn't you?
I stick the toothbrush as deep as I can. I've found that cleaning the very back of my throat and coughing everything up helps me, at least makes me feel a little cleaner. As I suffer from PND, I get excess amounts of slime and I just can't feel "clean" if I don't do this. When the doctor was examining my stomach with the pipe camera thingie, he was surprised how little I gagged, only few times. Of course, It's like I do it every day haha.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.