THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Ingesting Clay

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Ingesting Clay

Post by ruthere1 »

I was reading an online forum and one member said that ingesting the clay makes it difficult to....poop. Is this true? I know i have bad breath but i don't wanna be shittin bricks if you know what i mean :roll:
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

Even though uncomfortable, thats a good sign. Loose, watery poop that sinks is a sign of inadequate digestion. Poop should be long logs that floats in the toilet bowl (sounds disgusting right). I'm going to try this b/c I've heard "bentonite clay will literally pull the Candida off the intestinal walls." I would imagine it will pull indigested food particles stuck lie speckle as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗