Are you ingesting the bentonite in clay or powder form? B/c powder maybe better for ingestion. [/quote]If anyone else is taking it, please suggest how to drink it down more easily...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Im not sure who originally menioned the GNC chewable probiotics but Im using them and just lke the other person said, your mouh does feel fresher from it. I have been less constipated too. At first I was sucking them but I noticed they worked better if I chewed them , right away it makes your teeth feel more polished.
Thanks to who ever mentioned them
Thanks to who ever mentioned them
thanks mindy and billie for the interesting posts!! i am going to order some bentonite clay and probiotics as soon as i get paid. please keep us all updated! finally i feel like there is hope. i have spent too much money on crappy products. and dr. katz can kiss my whole entire a$#!!! haha i had to get that out 
Ok... I tried the bentonite clay this morning and there may be something to it... My breath was DEF not as shitty. I didn't take a whole tablespoon either. It looked terrible and had clumps of clay in it....
BUT it certainly did something. And I'm going to continue with it and take a whole tablespoon next time.... It must be soaking up all the crap... I don't know but I hope it keeps working.
Seems you have to find what works for YOU. What works for one person might not work for the next. Who knows why we were born with this debilitating disease.... I hate it.
Thanks and I'll keep y'all posted!
BUT it certainly did something. And I'm going to continue with it and take a whole tablespoon next time.... It must be soaking up all the crap... I don't know but I hope it keeps working.
Seems you have to find what works for YOU. What works for one person might not work for the next. Who knows why we were born with this debilitating disease.... I hate it.
Thanks and I'll keep y'all posted!
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.