THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
praise him through the storm
-
sadbbgirl17
praise him through the storm
Let's just lift his name up on high while we go through the pain of suffering with halitosis, we are gona come out better then ever before... Remmber only to those who believe it!
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
You are so right! Because I truly believe that GOD will cause things to happen in your life like this! And its up to you if u use the strnght that GOD has given you to over come this!
All the days and night I prayed and the hurtful things I had to got through!
I was recenltly diagnosed, but to look back on this! I could not have did this without the GOD!
All the days and night I prayed and the hurtful things I had to got through!
I was recenltly diagnosed, but to look back on this! I could not have did this without the GOD!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.