clara0 wrote:@deebo: I mainly eat fruits,vegetables and nuts. I also cheated a few times and ate a little cooked brown rice and whole bread (without any suger or dairy) ...
My problem with raw diet is that my energy levels are not stable, like in 1 hour I feel OK and energetic then I feel down and very weak. I dont have enough strength for the daily routine. .
1 thing i add to a high raw diet is Betaine HCL with Pepsin during each meal . it helps break down more calories of what you eat . Otherwise raw food can just pass through us(if u know what I mean). Another thing is to chew More and blend . This also help us access more of the raw calories we put in our mouths . It hard to sit and eat 10 ripe bananas ,but its easy to blend them with a little water as a shake. You'll be full for hours with plenty of energy .
Fats are highest in calories per volume but I've found that they can cause me to have BO and BB , even lots of avocados and nuts . The way to keep from craving fats and get hungry is to keep your tank full with Lots fruits . LOTS. Or we will get weak due to low fuel. Dates are a good way to keep raw calories with you . If you get hungry ,don't eat 3, eat 10 or 15 ,chew well with an HCL pill .
In the past months ,I have tried rice too. I eat lots of white rice now. My BB hasn't gotten worse from what I can tell with cooked plain rice . I blend whole bunches of fresh raw parley, cilantro,basil , and other greens to top my rice. These are natural deodorizers and flavorful . I try to avoid oils and use lemon or lime juices to sub for salt .I personally avoid wheat gluten for BB.
Try Doubling your raw calories today ,with more chewing and HCL. I think you will see your body and mood improve immediately . Please let us know how it goes Clara .