THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Glycerin USP for White Coated Tounge.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Glycerin USP for White Coated Tounge.

Post by Free2breath911 »

well I was just reading a thread on another site, and the people there were talking about Vegitable Glycerin and Pure Glycerin USP. (5.00 local pharmacy)

So of course me and BB tried it....( I already had some pure glycerin that I use for makeup mixing). about 5 drops onto my toothbrush after brushing regular.....and nothing. then about 15 seconds later my tounge began to turn very pink. hmmm? wow! ok.

now about 20 minutes later.....still very pink. But this is the same feeling I have after using sea salt. Tounge is nice and pink for a hour or so then the bacteria kick back in.

anyway just though I was share this really quick. If you want to try...you can find the Pure Glycerin USP at CVS. or Im sure any local pharmacy has it. Its used for many things mainly as a skin protector, and in alot of soaps, and makeup. But the taste is not bad actually really sweet. :roll:
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗