THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Help, where ot buy Bentonite clay in Philippines?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
willfindacure
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Help, where ot buy Bentonite clay in Philippines?

Post by willfindacure »

Hi can you please tell me where can I buy Bentonite clay in the Philippines? I went to different drug stores and GNC but they dont know what it is. I cannot also buy on ebay because i dont have a credit card. Thanks in advance
2ndbanana
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

B

Post by 2ndbanana »

If you can't find bentonite clay in the Philippines. I think you can send payment using money order but buy only from reliable seller like eBay or amazon but I think it's gonna be really expensive because of international shipping. Make sure you're buying bentonite clay that is safe to be taken internally.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗