THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Prof. John Tagg talking about bad breath on 60 Minutes
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Prof. John Tagg talking about bad breath on 60 Minutes
Someone who has seen it? Search "bad breath on 60 Minutes" on youtube otherwise.
-
StayStrong
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
I have ordered Blis K12 Fresh Breath Kit
http://www.toothbleaching.ch/product_in ... ts_id=1013
I'll keep you updated.
http://www.toothbleaching.ch/product_in ... ts_id=1013
I'll keep you updated.
It worked for me whilst I was taking it. Oral Chromo machine confirmed it. I guess it depends what type of BB you have. It probably wouldnt touch anyone's BB if it was eminating from the sinuses or tonsil stones. My BB originated from the back of the tongue and still does if I don't keep on top of it, that means regular tongue brushing with a sonic toothbrush and not eating crap!
I've just ordered the pro-biotics, lozenges type. Ill see how I go with these. According to the "studies" after taking the lozenges for 3 days, benefits were still being seen up to 28 days after, after that they stopped working so I guess it's something you would have to sign up to for life!
I've just ordered the pro-biotics, lozenges type. Ill see how I go with these. According to the "studies" after taking the lozenges for 3 days, benefits were still being seen up to 28 days after, after that they stopped working so I guess it's something you would have to sign up to for life!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.