THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Work frm home
Work frm home
anyone know of a legit work frm home job they or someone they know tried out?
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
oh dear heart, anything...it would be online OR in person......i don't have the means at the moment...i don't have a job myself. It would be SUCH a blessing if we COULD network and help each other. This thread is at least a step in the right direction. A LOT of us need jobs. ((((hug))))deebo wrote:hopelessone wrote:what's a webshop? We DO need work-at-home opportunity resources. It's an ideal work situation for us. I wish i had the means to hire peeps who the same problem as me. It's SOOOO needed. (((((hug))))
what kind of work would you need us to do ?
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
Let me know what help you need on this. I'm not into web designing but, i think i can figure out some stuff and can help you.hali_grl wrote:pretty
do u mean a online store i was considering doing dropp shipping online when i am able to get a site established i have a registered domain name iheartdesigners.com but i need a web designer im lost when it comes to building site but they are expensive and the web hosting suck i have to do everyhing myself.
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
CHA CHA....Its not much at all. But until u find somthing better. You can buy a few nick nacks til u can find better.
Here is the Link
http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/
Here is the Link
http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
i found a website that list work frm jobs http://icanworkfromhometo.blogspot.com/ ... rvice.html
i basically quit my job this was my 3rd time calling in
i basically quit my job this was my 3rd time calling in
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
LOL At the comment on dong a sex cam!!!! OMG!!
If I had it in me I would do that! (Just being honest) but I could not do that.
When I was younger I considered doing it while in college I believe the pay is better than working a regular 9-5. Can u image though that Is like the perfect money maker for a girl with BB!!! Lol....
If I had it in me I would do that! (Just being honest) but I could not do that.
When I was younger I considered doing it while in college I believe the pay is better than working a regular 9-5. Can u image though that Is like the perfect money maker for a girl with BB!!! Lol....
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
is this legit?hali_grl wrote:i found a website that list work frm jobs http://icanworkfromhometo.blogspot.com/ ... rvice.html
i basically quit my job this was my 3rd time calling in
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.