THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

PINK TOUNGE UPDATE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

PINK TOUNGE UPDATE

Post by Free2breath911 »

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING.....I POSTED THE OTHER DAY ON HOW MY TOUNGE HAD BEEN BRIGHT ROSE PINK.

THIS ALL NOTICIED AT THE TIME OF ME BEGINNING THIS NEXIUM ROUND.

BUT I THOUGHT THE REDUCION IN ACID MAY HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE (MAY STILL BE) BUT I JUST REMEMBERED I BUST OPEN AND SPRINKLED A PRO-BIOTIC PILL CONTENTS ONTO MY TOUNGE ONE OF THESE MORNINGS. I CANT REMEMBER IF IT WAS THAT MORNING OF THE BRIGHT PINK TOUNGE.....SO I JUST TRIED IT AGAIN TONIGHT TO SEE IF THAT WAS WHY MY TOUNGE WAS SO PINK
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗