THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
- mostlylogical
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
Hi All,
Have been visiting this site on and off for a few years and have found some great info!
Unfortunately, I've also tried a number of things that have been a waste of time including useless mouthwashes and visits to Philip Stemmer's Bad Breath Centre in the UK. There seems to be a really good community here and I hope we can find a cure together!
Would be great to meet up with anyone - I live in London, UK...
Have been visiting this site on and off for a few years and have found some great info!
Unfortunately, I've also tried a number of things that have been a waste of time including useless mouthwashes and visits to Philip Stemmer's Bad Breath Centre in the UK. There seems to be a really good community here and I hope we can find a cure together!
Would be great to meet up with anyone - I live in London, UK...
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.