THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ANYONE HAVE A RUNNY NOSE ALL DAY?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

ANYONE HAVE A RUNNY NOSE ALL DAY?

Post by Free2breath911 »

DOES ANYONE HAVE A RUNNY NOSE ALL DAY?
POST NASAL DRIP AND CAN COUGH UP MUCOUS ANY GIVEN MOMENT?

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTC MEDICATIONS THAT HELP DRY UP RUNNY NOSE.
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

i have pnd and lump in my throat and when my head is bent down too long like washing my face my nose run so i believe my top sinus are whats infected. when i blew my nose i can faintly detect the same smell as my breath.
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Free2breath911 »

Once I was pressing my nose really hard to try to smell my own breath. :D And I noticed that i had a weird smell in my nose too! weird!
SonicBoy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SonicBoy »

Free2breath911 wrote:Once I was pressing my nose really hard to try to smell my own breath. :D And I noticed that i had a weird smell in my nose too! weird!
Same thing

We do have stuff in common babe 8)
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

free
yea im convinced that my nose is the culprit behind my bb.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Free2breath911 wrote:Once I was pressing my nose really hard to try to smell my own breath. :D And I noticed that i had a weird smell in my nose too! weird!

That could be something else.


I often have a bit of an odd smell in the very front of my nose at the top of the tip on the inside of the nostrils.

I don't think this is BB related... rather, it almost seems like the kind of smell that I've gotten under my toenails when they hadn't been washed well in awhile.... The spot in the nose often gets neglected, so maybe sweat or just snot will sit around there and kind of get that 'unwashed' sent. It doesn't smell at all like my breath, and I don't always have it... Sometimes I'll notice it while naturally thumbing or itching my nose, but the smell goes away if I take a tissue well to it. And yeah, again, it doesn't happen all the time and doesn't seem related to my BB at all.


Does this sound like what you're describing, or are we talking about different things?
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

mike
as for me yeah my nasal odor is different then what you describing bc it smells like my breath and its deep in my sinuses maybe middle ear i only smell it when i blow hard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗