THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Seems to be working for me
Seems to be working for me
sup guys this seems to be working for me. i cut out dairy products completely from my diet and i felt better the very next day. my mouth feels watery now and the tingling sensations is minimized along with the lump feeling in the throat. so i was at my cuzins wedding thank god i had found this out 1 day before the wedding and I am one of the ushers. so howw my life would turn out if i handnt tried it. wedding went flawless danced with alot of people. going up to tables drinking with my brothers friends and i have to say i downed maybe 10-13 shots of hennesy and i didnt get drunkk waisted i was buzzed and this is very weird because i would usually get buzzed after like 4 shots. life changing experience so i reccomend this to people that havent already tried it. i will update later on. cheers!
Instant results for you, eh? So you were lactose intolerant for sure.
Keep it up!
For me, I still have BB even if I cut out 95% of all dairy.. For a long time, the only dairy I could have been eating would be a possible butter ingredient in packaged sandwich or pastry type foods.
But now I'm gluten free and cut all that out... however, I'm taking Whey protein 3 times a day, and in attempts to keep weight up, was even eating frozen milk, and a little cheese.
I haven't done that in about a week, but am still doing the whey protein... .Maybe I'll take a break from that when the bag is empty and see if I get instant results like you.
Keep it up!
For me, I still have BB even if I cut out 95% of all dairy.. For a long time, the only dairy I could have been eating would be a possible butter ingredient in packaged sandwich or pastry type foods.
But now I'm gluten free and cut all that out... however, I'm taking Whey protein 3 times a day, and in attempts to keep weight up, was even eating frozen milk, and a little cheese.
I haven't done that in about a week, but am still doing the whey protein... .Maybe I'll take a break from that when the bag is empty and see if I get instant results like you.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.