Ive been prescribed with Metronidazole for 5 days period. Just want to ask if i have to take probiotics while taking (or perhaps eat unsweetened yogurt)?
I tested positive for gram positive bacilli by the way. Thanks and God Bless!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Been prescribed with Metronidazole
-
willfindacure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
It’s a good idea to take probiotics while on antibiotics but you should wait at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after ingesting the antibiotic to take them to ensure the probiotics’ effectiveness. If you take them at the same time, the antibiotic will kill the good bacteria that you want to replenish.
-
smellslikedodo
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm
I take probiotics now after doing the metronidazole mouthwash.
I swallow one probiotic capsule whole and then i got some probiotic powder that I hold in my mouth for awhile before i swallow it.
Figure it helps to get the bacteria in my mouth back to normal. Yeah u should wait a couple hours after u take the antibiotic to use the probiotic.
I swallow one probiotic capsule whole and then i got some probiotic powder that I hold in my mouth for awhile before i swallow it.
Figure it helps to get the bacteria in my mouth back to normal. Yeah u should wait a couple hours after u take the antibiotic to use the probiotic.
-
willfindacure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm
-
willfindacure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.