THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can you please donate?

Support our website and donate please.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Can you please donate?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I can't bear all the costs. My salary is minimal. Please donate if you can. I have received only 10 USD in the last 2 months.

People please. Especially those who got better.

I don't want to sell this site. Please help.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Can you please donate?

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:I can't bear all the costs. My salary is minimal. Please donate if you can. I have received only 10 USD in the last 2 months.
People please. Especially those who got better.
I don't want to sell this site. Please help.
i think i'm one of those donations . Jimi, if you would like ,I can solicit English speaking companies . Just give me a list of types of companies or products you think are ethical for this site.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Everything goes, just no porn and abuse. Everything else is ok.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:Everything goes, just no porn and abuse. Everything else is ok.
Katz ?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

no katz
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I can't believe this is happening, no donations whatsoever. We got 1000 visitors per day and I have to pay from my pocket.This site is just a burden
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:I can't believe this is happening, no donations whatsoever. We got 1000 visitors per day and I have to pay from my pocket.This site is just a burden
maybe even some Dr's from around the world would like to advertise their offices here . Got to be lots of ways to bring in funding for this site . In google this is No 1 site for halitosis forum .
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

just curious . i see 6 text ad links on every post page from AdChoices I>
Are they paying you for ad space ? :-k i hope so . didnt really notice them b4.
Anyway, i found some sponsor templates forms online. I will copy and try and send out some solicitations . I'll do my best bro . Hope I can help. So many people use this fuking great site for support and even cures too but don't give $hit to help it .. Biting the hand that feeds i say .

This site is Such a help for my (our) mind .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗