THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Big Red chewing gum eliminates BB oder significantly

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Big Red chewing gum eliminates BB oder significantly

Post by snoopsister »

Hi guys,

I literallly discovered this inadvertinaly as I needed some gum at work and bought a 50 cent pack from the vending machine, I noticed that my mouth felt so much cleaner and no bad taste. even after you spit the gum out. so I googled BIG READ and BB and here is what I found.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 080031.htm
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Hmm.. A gum worth chewing? As always, I'm desperate, and it probably would beat the gum I'm chewing now.. Was never a big fan of cinnamon flavored gum, but I can learn to be if it can truly give a positive impact on my breath.

Now how the hell do you get Big Red in Japan?
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

thats all ive ever chewed bc i love spicy and cinnamon is suppose to be a strong antibacterial but i found it made my breath even 'hotter' maybe bc of acidity i heard this one girl at my last real job say something about my breath stanks even with gum and then they started calling me big red as if i didn't know what they meant. A milder version i like is orbitz cinnamint.
oasis
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by oasis »

Only time Ive tried this gum was when in Japan in fact. An American guy offered me some (because I sure as h needed them at the time).

Mike, It seems as if you can buy them online in Japan through pages like
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/commonwealth/10002535/
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:thats all ive ever chewed bc i love spicy and cinnamon is suppose to be a strong antibacterial but i found it made my breath even 'hotter' maybe bc of acidity i heard this one girl at my last real job say something about my breath stanks even with gum and then they started calling me big red as if i didn't know what they meant. A milder version i like is orbitz cinnamint.
yep . i had the same issue with bigred and raw ginger . I think if the odor comes from deeper than the mouth ,bigred just makes it travel Further !! I now use only sweet gums that make me salivate alot .I get the best reactions from this. Minty gums too kind of dry out my mouth /throat somehow and make matters worse . I go for sweets stuff.
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

bigred

Post by exume »

cinammon makes the smell of your breath worse
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗