Your Email Address:

First Name:

Big Red chewing gum eliminates BB oder significantly

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Big Red chewing gum eliminates BB oder significantly

Post by snoopsister »

Hi guys,

I literallly discovered this inadvertinaly as I needed some gum at work and bought a 50 cent pack from the vending machine, I noticed that my mouth felt so much cleaner and no bad taste. even after you spit the gum out. so I googled BIG READ and BB and here is what I found.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 080031.htm

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hmm.. A gum worth chewing? As always, I'm desperate, and it probably would beat the gum I'm chewing now.. Was never a big fan of cinnamon flavored gum, but I can learn to be if it can truly give a positive impact on my breath.

Now how the hell do you get Big Red in Japan?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

thats all ive ever chewed bc i love spicy and cinnamon is suppose to be a strong antibacterial but i found it made my breath even 'hotter' maybe bc of acidity i heard this one girl at my last real job say something about my breath stanks even with gum and then they started calling me big red as if i didn't know what they meant. A milder version i like is orbitz cinnamint.
oasis
Total Newbie

Post by oasis »

Only time Ive tried this gum was when in Japan in fact. An American guy offered me some (because I sure as h needed them at the time).

Mike, It seems as if you can buy them online in Japan through pages like
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/commonwealth/10002535/
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:thats all ive ever chewed bc i love spicy and cinnamon is suppose to be a strong antibacterial but i found it made my breath even 'hotter' maybe bc of acidity i heard this one girl at my last real job say something about my breath stanks even with gum and then they started calling me big red as if i didn't know what they meant. A milder version i like is orbitz cinnamint.
yep . i had the same issue with bigred and raw ginger . I think if the odor comes from deeper than the mouth ,bigred just makes it travel Further !! I now use only sweet gums that make me salivate alot .I get the best reactions from this. Minty gums too kind of dry out my mouth /throat somehow and make matters worse . I go for sweets stuff.
exume
Advanced
bigred

Post by exume »

cinammon makes the smell of your breath worse
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic