THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I may have stumbled onto a cure for all of us.
I may have stumbled onto a cure for all of us.
First I would like to say that I have been a member of this site for a number of years but I have not posted anything for the past couple of years because I didn't feel that I had any useful information to contribute.
The cure that I am going to tell you about is very strange when you first hear about it. But...when you read the information you will see the sense in it. Here is a link to a very informative page regarding this particular healing method http://biomedx.com/urine/.
This is going to gross most of you out.... but, if you are truly suffering from Atrocious Halitosis as i have been you have nothing to lose.
It is called urine therapy and it simply consists of ingesting a small amount of your own urine a couple of times a day. At least that is the method that i chose to use. When I read of it's anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal properties I knew i needed to try it. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks and I personally can tell a significant improvement in the feel of my mouth as well as a significant reduction in my post nasal drip and my reflux as well. And I haven't noticed any reactions as of late. I simply capture some urine in a clean container making sure to take it midstream and then I take an eyedropper and put just 1ml in it and deposit it under my tongue. I do this morning and evening. I know it sounds horrible but when you read about why it works you should be convinced enough to try it.
The cure that I am going to tell you about is very strange when you first hear about it. But...when you read the information you will see the sense in it. Here is a link to a very informative page regarding this particular healing method http://biomedx.com/urine/.
This is going to gross most of you out.... but, if you are truly suffering from Atrocious Halitosis as i have been you have nothing to lose.
It is called urine therapy and it simply consists of ingesting a small amount of your own urine a couple of times a day. At least that is the method that i chose to use. When I read of it's anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal properties I knew i needed to try it. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks and I personally can tell a significant improvement in the feel of my mouth as well as a significant reduction in my post nasal drip and my reflux as well. And I haven't noticed any reactions as of late. I simply capture some urine in a clean container making sure to take it midstream and then I take an eyedropper and put just 1ml in it and deposit it under my tongue. I do this morning and evening. I know it sounds horrible but when you read about why it works you should be convinced enough to try it.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
smellslikedodo
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm
-
willfindacure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
a member by the name of rahul from india has already tried this and clearly it didnt work because he was on here months after that post looking for a cure so please stop drinkling your piss. this has to be very dangerous our body removes toxins through our urine and feces and your putting it right back into the body. I dont care what anyone says urine is waste our bodies are made perfectly what we need is kept in and what we don't is excreted out as well as the bad stuff with it.
i get your logic girl. With that said ,there could be round about way to fixing bb through health with 'urine therapy' . Yep , not all waste product /urine is the same .On e can possibly make ones self very sick . But Its said to be Very sterile when fresh . Heres some medical info on a recent medical test on its anti bacterial properties . http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21293739hali_grl wrote:a member by the name of rahul from india has already tried this and clearly it didnt work because he was on here months after that post looking for a cure so please stop drinkling your piss. this has to be very dangerous....
I've worked with some people from around the world who swore by it. I say if it grosses someone out ,the stress it causes you is reason enough to not drink your own pee. =)
deebo
the prroof is in the pudding
the member rahul he swore it was helping but was still a member on here searching for a cure a months later. i am desperate to get rid of my bb completely and would personally try it if i had concrete evidence that it helps bb. i will try any and everyhting that claims to be antibacterial because i feel like we want know what works or don't work until we try but this is alittle extreme. i heard something like this before were i was told a breast feed baby poo should be used for enemas because it is a high source for good bacterial flora i would be more apt to take the enema route than to drink my on urine. 
the prroof is in the pudding
WOE . That baby poo pudding does sound Extreme !!! You've reminded me of a great scene from a fave indy movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk ))<>(( 4ever..amenhali_grl wrote:deebo
the prroof is in the puddingthe member rahul he swore it was helping but was still a member on here searching for a cure a months later. i am desperate to get rid of my bb completely and would personally try it if i had concrete evidence that it helps bb. i will try any and everyhting that claims to be antibacterial because i feel like we want know what works or don't work until we try but this is alittle extreme. i heard something like this before were i was told a breast feed baby poo should be used for enemas because it is a high source for good bacterial flora i would be more apt to take the enema route than to drink my on urine.
personally I'd gargle with my pee Way b4 i insert baby poop in my butts. Just me though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_3uM2_8pY
Here you go dee a gfit from me to you...
http://curezone.com/cleanse/enema/
ps- to each its own but i would much rather stick something gross up my a** where #2's already reside than in mouth and taste and swallow and kiss ppl with those lips EWWW! (in my nicki minaj voice)
http://curezone.com/cleanse/enema/
ps- to each its own but i would much rather stick something gross up my a** where #2's already reside than in mouth and taste and swallow and kiss ppl with those lips EWWW! (in my nicki minaj voice)
deebo wrote:
personally I'd gargle with my pee Way b4 i insert baby poop in my butts. Just me thoughits much more accessible for a bachelor like myself. I could just see the craigslist 'wanted' ad for freshly breastfed infant poo for BB cure. Actually would like to see documentation and studies on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_3uM2_8pY
I would totally put baby stool up my ass if there was decent science behind it, and it meant a cure.
I just need a baby.
Yeah, it's sick, but it does make sense that babies would have the most good bacteria rich poo available from behinds.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.