THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My breath went from fecal breath to feta cheese breath.....
My breath went from fecal breath to feta cheese breath.....
I have had it my whole life. I get nothing from this website.... It's just something we all have to live with.... But the weird thing is I get comments that went from shit breath to cheese breath. The only thing I can think of is that we all did something in another life that we are just FUCKED. I hate this can't deal anymore.... I really just want someone to tell me what to do, and it actually works. It's never going to happen, I feel like. So thats why I drink, smoke, do drugs, anything to take my mind off this shit. i really can't do it anymore, I can't.
Re: My breath went from fecal breath to feta cheese breath..
amo wrote:I have had it my whole life. I get nothing from this website.... It's just something we all have to live with.... But the weird thing is I get comments that went from shit breath to cheese breath. The only thing I can think of is that we all did something in another life that we are just FUCKED. I hate this can't deal anymore.... I really just want someone to tell me what to do, and it actually works. It's never going to happen, I feel like. So thats why I drink, smoke, do drugs, anything to take my mind off this shit. i really can't do it anymore, I can't.
Have you discussed bb with your Dr ? Been tested for TMAU? Have you tried a raw diet ? How about the macrobiotic diet ? TMAU diet ? What do you do to help your body get in balance ? There are thousands of folk who come to this site from around the world . We all have BB , not just you . What you choose to do about it has more to do with what kind of person you are, and less about BB. This site is for support ,solutions , research ... . Not so much for crying in your drink (been there) i only make BB worse .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.