THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
multi-vitamin and probiotic seems to be working for me.
-
Godwilldoit
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 6:05 am
multi-vitamin and probiotic seems to be working for me.
I did a blood test couple of months ago and my doctor to me to start taking multi-vitamin with iron. I took it for a week and I stop because it wasnt make no difference with my bb and nasal odor. I just started taking it again about a week ago with probiotic and it's making alot of difference..I dont get no reaction like I used to and i can talk in people face now without any reaction..I pray this is my cure.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.