THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Guys I have a question!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Guys I have a question!

Post by clara0 »

Hi everybody

These days I ate some wrong foods and today when I did the wrist test it horribly stinks but my friends behave like I have no bb while when I went out today both cashiers in the supermarket looked at me very bad. I am confused, is it possible that you have very stinky wrist but no bb or my friends are just acting?
I have also slight fever and runny nose (typical when my sinuses start going bad)
I am asking because in past the same situation happened to me and then I discovered I have had very bb. :?
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Guys I have a question!

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:Hi everybody

These days I ate some wrong foods and today when I did the wrist test it horribly stinks but my friends behave like I have no bb while when I went out today both cashiers in the supermarket looked at me very bad. I am confused, is it possible that you have very stinky wrist but no bb or my friends are just acting?
I have also slight fever and runny nose (typical when my sinuses start going bad)
I am asking because in past the same situation happened to me and then I discovered I have had very bb. :?
this test has proved to me that its all about smell . When I have bb ,the body becomes desensitized to its odor . I can smell it when my breath is not bad. At least this is my take .
hey Clara , by the way ,I hear its wild berry season in Sweden like it is here .just another good way to get your raw cheap on . Maybe some kids will gather them for you . Load up the freezer and be set for months . Growing indoor greens cant hurt either . http://claspics.com/588/819006
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

Personally I can't smell my own breath either and dont go out much so i have to depend on my bf reations which are hard to tell sometimes beacause i think he has just gotten use to the smell ppl don't even come in the same aisle as me bc they can smell my bb a feet away but my bf can lay in the same bad as me. so if your wrist stinks and other ppl not use to smelling your breath are giving you bad reactions then chances are your breath still is bad. I read that we become accustom to our own stench because the body is really adaptable so it makes sense for ppl close to us as well to become accustomed.
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by clara0 »

@ deebo
I am leaving sweden in short time but growing greens in my room is a great idea but I have to hide them sometimes maybe under the bed because I am living in a shared place with others and I do not want they know about it ;)

@hali_girl
Yeah I agree that we get used to out bb very easily, sometimes I feel sorry about others my that have to tolerate my very bb because my wrist stinks really horrible.

By the way today I got sure that I have bb again, I have a guest for a couple of days and due to weakness and social pressure I ate like 1 simple cooked meal and a few cookies and God my nose is 90% blocked again , I started coughing and I have to breath through my mouth..and my eyes are burning. these symtoms definitely mean I have very bb.
when I am on raw I breath easily with zero problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗