THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hello again! Keep the faith!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Hello again! Keep the faith!

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hi guys,I made a new account,I forgot the PW to the other account I went by sadbbgirl1705, any who I decided to come back for the believers who just so happens to be going through this halitosis,let's keep the Faith,prayers and patience, so that being said feel free to get at me for anything! God bless , glamour and I decided to go with this Id to keep a positive attitude,and maybe a lil of what I want to be one day to the FULLEST,....Amen
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Hello again! Keep the faith!

Post by deebo »

glamourgirl05 wrote:Hi guys,I made a new account,I forgot the PW to the other account I went by sadbbgirl1705,
hey sadbbgirl1705/glamourgirl . Have you tried your browser tools ,saved passwords ? or the PS recovery app for this site?
anyway, Welcome Back =)
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Nope,but my last iD was to emo,staying positive :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗