Even if your BB returned, if you made the cure claim, I'm interested in seeing what works and what doesn't, in the vast ocean of rumored cures and treatments that seem to linger around here for an eternity, even if defunct.
I'm even looking at you, Vitamin B complex guys.
We always see here people claiming a cure they had been trying for a couple days.. for a week.. two weeks.. a month at most. Then they apparently vanish off the face of the earth, never to be seen again.
I wanna know what's going on with these folks!
If you're cured now and browsing the forums for whatever reason and see this.. please post! If you're will has been crushed and you're on the verge of s*****e after a failed attempt at what you thought was a surefire cure... post here!
If we're gonna beat this, we need constant feedback... If there's something that's worked for one person, it's the first thing anyone else should investigate.
Please don't post things you think might work, but never tried.. I wanna see real experiences of honest BB sufferers who think or had thought they were on to something.
Looking forward to a thread full of promising info and hopefully, long lost members.
