THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chewable Pro biotics...?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Chewable Pro biotics...?

Post by glamourgirl05 »

I saw a post of someone who got rid of bb with these pro biotics,I'm gona order them,give them a try,they cost like $6 bucks,thought I'd share the link if you all are interested. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0031XEF0 ... 352&sr=8-1
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

glamourgirl, if it's of interest to you, there's a few threads discussing the probiotics used in that swanson oral probiotic.

I dont know how Swansons sell it so cheaply compared to Katz's version because I assume they would have to have a license to use and market any blis K12 product. This is certainly worth a try though, because this does work for some people as long as they keep taking it. I dont think it's ever a permanent thing though.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Shit, I didnt read your post properly.. sorry for restating what you already knew.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Chewable Pro biotics...?

Post by deebo »

glamourgirl05 wrote:I saw a post of someone who got rid of bb with these pro biotics,I'm gona order them,give them a try,they cost like $6 bucks,thought I'd share the link if you all are interested. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0031XEF0 ... 352&sr=8-1
I bought 2 bottles of this http://www.blisk12.com/where-to-buy/oralbiotic/ .its a lozenge . i would let sit in my mouth before bed and 1 while sleeping . I found that very often it wouldn't melt while asleep because I wasn't salivating at all .

The k12 didn't really work for me as for as I know but at least I started to question whether i might need a salivary aid while sleeping to help bb.
Maybe I'll try dissolving a lozenge in my neti pot...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗