THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My great idea!
My great idea!
i have been so sick and tired of stuff NOT working for my shit breath! i decided to try something different. i brushed my teeth and tongue with antibacterial soap. i tastes bad but my breath smells like soap..from what i can tell. if you think about it, its a smart idea. antibacterial=kills bacteria! do you think this works? i haven't been around people yet to test it out to see if i get reactions. i pray this works i want to talk and meet new people!! 
You're not the first to try this.
I recall several years ago someone talking about doing the same thing.. I don't believe it worked for him.
The bacteria that cause most of our BB can't possibly be isolated to just the mouth.. even if you antibacterial the hell out of your mouth, it's just going to go right back in there after not too long, I figure.
Give it a shot though, won't hurt you.
I recall several years ago someone talking about doing the same thing.. I don't believe it worked for him.
The bacteria that cause most of our BB can't possibly be isolated to just the mouth.. even if you antibacterial the hell out of your mouth, it's just going to go right back in there after not too long, I figure.
Give it a shot though, won't hurt you.
-
smellslikedodo
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.