THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Products I ordered

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

Products I ordered

Post by compor »

Hello guys,

I recently ordered the following products:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/NWF098/ItemDetail
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/NWF291/ItemDetail
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/GLF007/ItemDetail
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/GLF019/ItemDetail
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1073/ItemDetail

Do you have any recommendations on how to use them for best results? I am planning to start with Fungal Defense for 2 weeks, then Primal Defense Ultra. Going to take enzymes 2 or 3 times with meals and vitamins 1-2 times.

I am hoping these will make a difference.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Looks like a good selection of products.

I've used the Garden of Life products before... the fungal defense seemed relatively effective against my eczema while I was taking it. Right now I'm doing Candida Clear,a similar product. Maybe it was die off symptoms, but even up till now, for the past 4 or 5 days, my eczema went crazy and my forehead and chest broke out.. It's weakened today though, maybe the die off effect is over.


Still doing those probiotics.. I feel better taking them though I'm not sure what it's really doing for me.. just assuming a better immunity overall.

I might overlap some of those things. For example, the fungal defense would weaken the effect of fungus, which itself sort of weakens or keeps good bacteria from taking effect.. So you might want to take a probiotic along with the antifungal.


Let us know if the Biotin does anything..
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

compor
i agree with mike great product choices my list is similar except for the candida i got sf742 let us know how your proucts work if i dont get good results w/ the 742 i might try the primal defense. Along w/ the enzymes, probiotics, and vitamins i also ordered yogi detoxing tea bc i think something to release the toxic build up is important also the sf742 has bentonite clay in it but any herbal or oxygen colon cleaner will do bc i think digestive & intestinal cleaning is important as well but not alone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗