Hi all,
I have horrible breath. When it is at its peak I can blow out people who are 6 feet away from me.
I have good teeth and gums (dentist's opinion). However I have errupted and impacted wisdom teeth...
I also have a white coating on the back of my tongue. My dentist told me that I have rough tongue and so it is common.
I started using Metronidazole as mouthwash for the past 2 days and now the condition is gradually improving (yet to get a concrete evidence).
did any of you use metro...as a Mouthwash..if so how are the results?? will the BB bounce bak when once I stop using it?? pls help
John_bb
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Metronidazole as mouthwash
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.