THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sex

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Sex

Post by ruthere1 »

What if you meet this guy (or girl for you guys out there) who is very attractive and you decide to sleep with him/her. How do you enjoy yourself and have sex if you have bad breath? And what if he/she likes to talk during sex? How do you have a good time without turning them off with your bad breath.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I've never made out or had sex with someone with bad breath.. I have no idea what it's like.

I imagine if it were really bad, it could become a major turn off, but I don't really know...

edit: Sorry I read your topic wrong.



Well I have had sex with this one girl on two occasions... I want her so bad.. I want her to be my girl :(

We haven't had sex or really even hung out much since a few months ago.. we kind of had a fallout.. And the last couple times we did hang out, she had been on her period, so extra moody, and we just haven't gotten along.


The only advice I can give you that seems surprisingly effective is to breath out ONLY through your nose (unless you have a strong nose odor) .. You might find that girls will happily make out with you as long as you don't breath or speak in their face.

I don't have much experience though.. that girl I had done that with has been the only one I've had relations with in more than a year living here. I want to cure my BB so bad... I want her to know the amazing person, and lover, I can be if I could just get rid of this plague.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

scented oils , spoon position ,
wax lips http://www.streamingoldies.com/content- ... Lips08.jpg
or latex bondage mask
http://www.eurocatsuits.com/images/late ... h-h600.jpg
if he/she dont like your breath ,they can zip your mouth closed :-&
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ruthere1 »

actually, i'm a girl and i was wondering about how guys would feel about my bad breath....not girls. lol but all of your tips were very helpful
SonicBoy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SonicBoy »

ruthere1 wrote:actually, i'm a girl and i was wondering about how guys would feel about my bad breath....not girls. lol but all of your tips were very helpful
If I was ****ing a girl with bad breath, I wouldn't mind. I hope she wouldn't mind as well ;0
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:actually, i'm a girl and i was wondering about how guys would feel about my bad breath....not girls. lol but all of your tips were very helpful
i said in other post how i feel guys dont mind as much as girls in general .
i know i dont care ,as long as she is healthy and hygienic .

i also know that the way we get used to our own smell, we get used to a lovers smell .
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ruthere1 »

thats great to know! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗