THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How long will I have bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
goldentony111
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 pm

How long will I have bad breath

Post by goldentony111 »

I have had it for 5 years now.

Will it eventually dis appear
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

Well... No.

Chronic bb has a cause and unless you do something about it, it will not disappear. I've had it for 30 years. It has been rather mild, I never had reactions if I chew gum, but it was undeniably there and distressing, although I managed to date and get married and have a child.
With the progression of time, it got worse, actually it became horrible. However, I must say, my habits changed for the worse, because I became depressed. I consumed more alcohol and ate a lot of the wrong kind of foods, and obviously gained a lot of weight. Never do this. It's not worth it.
Now I have digestive problems and a lot of toxins that I am trying to get rid of.
And my bb became nearly intolerable.
I recently changed my habits of overeating and drinking alcohol and started using probiotics especially for the gut (LP299V, don't know what the name is abroad). I also started moving around more (not exactly exercising, but at least more than before) and began using milk thistle. I'm feeling better, but whether it is better for other people, I still do not know.
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

I think it will only disappear of its own accord if it is temporary bb caused by eating onions or garlic, or if it's caused by a sinus infection which heals or something like that, but if it lasted 5 years, you'll have to try hard to find the cause. Good luck! Don't leave any stone unturned.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Re: How long will I have bad breath

Post by mike987 »

goldentony111 wrote:I have had it for 5 years now.

Will it eventually dis appear
That's about as long as I've known about mine to exist... It's still here... probably a little worse than before..

Exercise and healthy lifestyle honestly don't seem to help, cause I should be as healthy as a horse... a really healthy one. There's something wrong that needs fixed. Figure it out, but don't start with the hundreds of BS cures and remedies that will not work. There's something seriously wrong. Figure out your worst symptoms. Go to a gastroenterologist or an ear nose and throat doctor, and tell him about it.
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: How long will I have bad breath

Post by Smilingagain »

goldentony111 wrote:I have had it for 5 years now.

Will it eventually dis appear

This is an old thread but, my response could be of help to someone having same question.

temporal bad breath could disappear over a period of time but, chronic bad breath tend's to get worst over a period of time if, no appropriate medical care (attention)is given.


Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗