THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
on day 6
on day 6
6 days ago I started using Metronidazole as a mouth wash....
Things are better. However the problem is not yet completely gone. My breath is far far fresher...I am still getting responses from people...
After I stopped using mouthwashes the white coating on my tongue has become relatively less. It is just appearing on the back of my tongue.
Now I am brushing 3-4 times a day, 2 flossings and 3 Metronidazole rinses
Things are better. However the problem is not yet completely gone. My breath is far far fresher...I am still getting responses from people...
After I stopped using mouthwashes the white coating on my tongue has become relatively less. It is just appearing on the back of my tongue.
Now I am brushing 3-4 times a day, 2 flossings and 3 Metronidazole rinses
Stopped Metro rinse
Metronidazole is a very powerful and useful antibiotic. It cannot be used indiscriminately even as a oral rinse. Metro rinse kills off all the bacteria in the oral cavity and may leave the mouth susceptible to fungal attacks as there is no more any bacteria to counter this.
So metro rinse should be used only for few days
So metro rinse should be used only for few days
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.