THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Maybe its not your breath... maybe its your sinus (Sinusitis
Maybe its not your breath... maybe its your sinus (Sinusitis
Because of being so obsessed about my BB, there are several times that i search through internet about where can a foul odor came from aside from mouth,,then I saw an article about sinus odor..Sinusitis, it can produce foul odor from your nose wherein people reacts...browse the net and youll figure out something,, I thought it is all about my breath, but foul odor can also be cause by nose.. 
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
Yeah, definitely.
check out this really interesting thread by cope:
viewtopic.php?t=3939
I'm pretty sure my sinuses are a big factor for me too. Time to find another ENT I think!
Good luck
check out this really interesting thread by cope:
viewtopic.php?t=3939
I'm pretty sure my sinuses are a big factor for me too. Time to find another ENT I think!
Good luck
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.