THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
which one is best?
-
butterfly_24
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 am
which one is best?
hey guys i just want to ask which procedure is the best is it nasal endoscopy or nose ct scan? please help. and how much is the nose ct scan? thanks..
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
First see your family doctor and ask him to refer you for a CT scan of your sinuses AND a referral for a good ENT doctor. Try to find one who specialises in nose/sinus surgery, and make sure that they will do whatever tests you want before you make the appointment. If you can pick up your CT results directly from the testing centre, this will save you having to pay your doctor again just for him to tell you.
Then you can take your CT slides with you to the ENT and have your endoscopy. Ask the ENT specifically to do a swab/culture of what is in your sinuses. You may be charged extra for this test but I really think it will be worth it. Otherwise, the doctor may just start prescribing antibiotics (when it could be fungal).
I am currently trying to find an ENT for the same reason. I will let you know how mine goes
Then you can take your CT slides with you to the ENT and have your endoscopy. Ask the ENT specifically to do a swab/culture of what is in your sinuses. You may be charged extra for this test but I really think it will be worth it. Otherwise, the doctor may just start prescribing antibiotics (when it could be fungal).
I am currently trying to find an ENT for the same reason. I will let you know how mine goes
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.