ill repay you. or send the money.
i wanted to try the internet pharmacies but they all seem like scams.
my doctor nor dentist will not prescribe it to me.
please someone help me out.
im desperate
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Yjohn_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
When I wanted to get the metronidazole..I waited for 4 weeks to get them from a different country. All those four weeks I hoped that it would work for me. Finally it gave me a partial relief and the problem kicked back once gain after I stopped using it.deebo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Yjohn_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
thanks . hate to see Anyone get in trouble over BB . lets all avoid that.john_bb wrote:...deebo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Yjohn_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
I shall not go against law....
I am just trying to help a person who is suffering like me
Thanks Deebo...for your concern...
I do not want to put this on a webspace because of safety issues...anyways today I want to tell everyone..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.