THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

dry fasting

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

dry fasting

Post by clara0 »

Guys I am fed up, you know that I have been on raw diet for a long time and all the teeth issues, bone pain and weakness etc...and when I cheat like 1 % or reduce the probiotics I get reactions :( ...I have seen this link about a person that cured his chronic candida with 3 days of dry fasting.

http://www.fitnessthroughfasting.com/ab ... sting.html

The most important part is when he says:
After FORTY-SIX hours of dry fasting I had an intense desire to move my bowels but sat in the toilet for a long time with no results. The urge was strong ... almost painful - right in the center of my stomach.

I massaged my stomach with both hands, going from the upper side of the colon to the bottom part, and pressing down on the liver with both of my palms. I don't recall exactly what did it - but I went on to have a massive bowel movement. When I looked in the toilet, the stool was black - like charcoal. It was a round ball-like black mass of filth like nothing I had ever seen. Who knows how long that had been nestled in my body, I wondered.

Afterwards I became very nauseous and vomited a deep yellow bile that smelled toxic, like metallic. I recall feeling that my throat, tongue and lips were being burned by the discharge. I fell asleep from exhaustion. The burning in my throat had gone down to my lungs. Every time I took a deep breath, pain would shoot from my throat to my lungs ... this was the lowest point.
I have not had any Candida attacks for years, and lost a total of 18 pounds in those three days.
...

Please read it and give your opinions.
He had water fast before for 27 days and he says that 3 days of dry fasting is like 27 days of water fasting. more difficult and more effcetive.

After reading this last week I tried dry fasting , my goal was until the white coating on my tongue disappears and I noticed that for the first hours I had horrible bb but after like 8,9 hours my bb disappeared and also my PND etc, but I fainted after 12 hours and I broke it.
30 minutes after eating bb came back.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: dry fasting

Post by deebo »

a survival rule goes :the healthy human body Greatly compromised within 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water , 3 minutes without air .

you should know , black stool can be a sign of Blood in the gut and poop. When the body is severely dehydrated ,the body can draw water from even the stool . Then this guy tried to poop it out ? Why didn't he clear his bowels completely Before starting the water fast ? Think of sliding down a waterfall ..with No water . There Will Be Blood .

Clara ,if u already have deficiencies and are already underweight etc .. it would only be advisable to do a 'absolute fast' from a status of Absolute health 1st . Even then ,you can end up damaging the body worse .

Dan the man talks about "complete detox" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXTUmIOi ... ideo_title but i think he would Never go without water . I think the body can not clean itself without good water .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UVk6cWxDso
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗