Your Email Address:

First Name:

itchy rectum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior

itchy rectum

Post by missjj »

I read somewhere regarding rectum itching as an indication of candidas. Although I have hear it could be a number of things. Does anyone else have this problem?? This symptom does not happen all the time but occasionally. I have tried the candidas diet but have been unable to stay on long. I love food too much. Plus, I get discouraged. One reason is because I am unsure if its candidas and another is because it takes a long time. I will try to get serious with diet again:/

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I have had rectal itching, IBS and bleeding hemorrhoid for sometime, I went to the doctor and used all the medicine but no cure, they disappeared in 2 weeks when I stopped eating meat. The interesting thing is when I started eating meat and ate it everyday last year, the problem came back in a week, I did this experiment 3 times and got the same results.
deebo

Re: itchy rectum

Post by deebo »

i hear this could be pinworms
aydinmur
God

Re: itchy rectum

Post by aydinmur »

missjj wrote:I read somewhere regarding rectum itching as an indication of candidas. Although I have hear it could be a number of things. Does anyone else have this problem?? This symptom does not happen all the time but occasionally. I have tried the candidas diet but have been unable to stay on long. I love food too much. Plus, I get discouraged. One reason is because I am unsure if its candidas and another is because it takes a long time. I will try to get serious with diet again:/
Haemorrhoids , fissur, tenia, worm or other parasites, feces artifacts, rarely fungi may cause anal itching.
I advise, you stop food restriction yourself. Visit your doc for anal itching.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic