Hi all,
I have 4 impacted (out of which 2 erupted) wisdom teeth. the wisdom tooth on to my bottom left is releasing stinky taste on to my tongue. When I tested the gum between the wisdom tooth and the 2nd molar with a thin ruler...it gave a stinky odor.
Today I am going to get rid of my wisdom teeth (all four)...pls pls wish me good luck..
Thank you very much folks...
I will keep you updated...
John
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wisdom teeth extraction today-wish me good luck
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.