halitosisux wrote:clara, sorry if I've missed something, but could you explain a bit more about part 1? Why were u on the antibiotics and about being on non-solid food etc.
On part 2, could your food poisoning have been a parasitic infection? Were you given the tests and medications to rule out what this was? Getting food poisoning from meat, particularly pork, could very likely have been a source of parasitic infection.
For part 1 :The story that why I did the surgeries is a bit long, but briefly I needed to extract a bone like stuff growing deep in my jaw near the Facial nerve, I have had a hard time finding a doctor who accepted to do it, I did not have any pain etc before it but I medically needed to do it to avoid any possible future infection there.
As you may probably know, doctors always prescribe antibiotics after the surgeries to prevent any infection...I had been on very strong antibiotics + painkillers for more than 1 month ( I had 2 little and one major surgery) and at the same time I was on my daily asthma medications (2 sprays & antihistamines) .
According to the doctor advise I could only eat cold liquids because of the wounds there I could not put any pressure there and chew any food and it had to be cold because warm food stimulates bleeding from wounds. I was living alone at that time so I did not have anybody to give me food etc , so my main food was ice cream and some dairy....
for part 2: Actually after that food poisoning I never felt OK...I have had IBS , bleeding after bowel movements, hemorrhoid & and severe cramps that was making me taking many painkillers at once...I was so sick that my sister was thinking I had intestine cancer or sth, I went to many doctors doing many tests and all ended up in antibiotics and medications which did not work at all.
Fortunately IBS stopped after like 2 yrs of suffering when I changed my diet and also I took some anti-parasite herbs , I had die off symptoms afterwards but I felt much better and all the problems eventually went away.
After these two events that happened very closely in my life my problems started. Especially after the recovery from the surgery when I went back to my office I noticed people behavior changing...and I got comments from my colleague about how bad my b was .... before it I have had a history of allergy, sinusitis etc but no bb whatsoever. ...