THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dilemma

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lavender
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Gender:

Dilemma

Post by Lavender »

Let me put it straight. I have an interview next week. Should I use breath maskers (antibiotics and anti fungal) to mask my bb to get a job. I failed to get a job when I tried to be myself (with my bb filling up the room). And now I am loosing my job, insurance, home in a way my life.

I understand this is not right but I am getting a little too desperate for a job and good life like anyone else.

What would you do had you been in my position. Be yourself and allow the world to kick your a**, or try all tricks on earth to mask your bb.

Please be honest with your answers and I love u all.
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

I would try to diminish my bad breath with the best means available in order to get the job. It's really not much different than using deodorant.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Lavender
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Gender:

Post by Lavender »

Thanks for a quick reply. I am trying to diminish my bb by a number of methods suggested. for last 3 months I am eating raw food (70%), have been on anti fungals (for a coated tongue), super B complex three times a day, probiotics, chlorella. I have not eaten sugar for years now and avoid all diary products. I also try to keep my system clean by drinking lots of water. The only good thing is that bb has reduced to some extent (I cannot smell it anymore, but people 5 feet away can still smell it as confirmed by my doctor). I visit a doctor twice a month for help.

I still have bb. What else can I do.
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

Cleanse your system. I use psyllium husk (fibre). But be careful to follow directions as you can choke and some people get allergic reactions. For me it works extremely well.
Lavender
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Gender:

Post by Lavender »

I have been using psyllium husk to cleanse my body for quite some times now but not regularly. I start my day with 6 glasses of warm water and this helps me a lot. Also I do a liver cleanse once in a while.
I suffer from a white tongue and I know it is most likely candida.

I suspect that it could be mineral deficiency which leads to Th1 and Th2 imbalance.
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

Lavender,

The fact that you have a white coating on your tongue (as many of us have) is probably a clue as to what is wrong. I have found that the coating itself does not have an odor, but it seems to form a protective layer for the anaerobic bacteria that live on the surface of the tongue. These bacteria produce the volatile sulphur compounds that cause a bad odor. Normal saliva contains several antibacterial substances which keep the anaerobes in check, however, the white tongue coating keeps the saliva from coming in direct contact with the anaerobic bacteria.

Scraping off the coating and brushing the tongue with an antibacterial toothpaste and using an antibacterial rinse helps me for a few hours, but the white coating always comes back.

I also have a lot of mucus in my throat, and the accumulated mucus is good food for bacteria. To get rid of it, I bend my head down and clear my throat vigorously two or three times (it's amazing how much is there) and then drink two or three swallows of hot water to flush the rest.

The above procedures are not a cure, but they help me a lot. You might try it before your job interview. Also, try not to get too nervous at the interview because that dries out the mouth and makes your breath worse. A good trick is to convince yourself that it is just a rehearsal and really doesn't matter.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗