THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

cant identify own breath but get reactions from ppl

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

cant identify own breath but get reactions from ppl

Post by john_bb »

Hey,
Is it possible to have self unidentifiable BB ??
if so how to deal with it??
john
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

How long have you had it? I remember when mine started I didn't have a clue, my mouth felt normal. I was shocked when other people told me about it. But before long I was aware of the constant bad taste in mouth and odour, although I could never really smell or identify it.
Lavender
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Gender:

Post by Lavender »

I am in the same situation now. Earlier I could smell my own breath I moved to a raw diet a few months ago and my mouth feels fresh. But I still get reaction from people. My doctor suggested that I take anti fungals for sometimes. I realized that more the raw food I eat I feel fresh. I would suggest that you start eating more raw food and if you have a white tongue then ask your doctor for anti fungals.

If your condition does not improve with raw food then get yourself checked by a dentist.

It is important to find the source of your bb for an effective treatment.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB


strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
john_bb
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by john_bb »

deebo wrote:uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB


strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
Hi Deebo,
Cant we even test our breath by licking test..Is that test not good enough to judge our breath...
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

john_bb wrote:
deebo wrote:uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB
strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
Hi Deebo,
Cant we even test our breath by licking test..Is that test not good enough to judge our breath...
for me, when wen i do the 'wrist' or spoon test and it smells a little odorous i get the least reactions . I mean there are of course times wen we know for sure we have bb like in the morning . Sometimes 1st thing in the AM i can smell my bb ,this may be because i've been snoring with my nose shut . so i can smell my bb but only for literally a minute or 2 , then i'm immune to it again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗