Your Email Address:

First Name:

Been reading this site for a while, finally some success...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
paul

Been reading this site for a while, finally some success...

Post by paul »

Hi Guys/Gals,

I have had amazing success in the past 3-4 days here is what has helped. Tongue brushing and then scraping heavily in the morning and then using a saliva enzyme spray, here is the one i have used, don't know the science or why it works, but look forward to getting some feedback from others as it seems to help me a lot.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/bioten ... 89-product

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

What level of bb do you have? Do you know if its mouth or digestive? How long have you been suffering?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

biotene didnt help me at all
paul

Post by paul »

level, dunno, if you had to grade it, towards the end of a day it was about 8/10 on the bad scale. day 5 today, still seems to be working. im sure i have pnd but never diagnosed, in all honestly in the last few days my self confidence is through the roof its great so far! hope it carrys on forever I will buy a truck load of this stuff, it is kinda gross a bit gluggy when you spray it in your mouth.

also i tongue scrape with a hard pretty sharp jagged tongue scraper, i brush my tongue and scrape it for about 10 minutes solid. still even at the end white tooth paste comes out of my tongue i guess if that can be so deep locked into my tongue then so can other nasties. hop in the car, 4 sprays of the biotene spray and has been great so far, fingers crossed it stays the same!

I try everything that i read on this site, metrinozadole, bentonite clay, ora md none of that worked at all for me.
paul

Post by paul »

hali_grl wrote:biotene didnt help me at all
Still, it DID help me and MAY help others, comments like yours may make people shy away from trying something that MAY work for them!! ;)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Has anyone else tried a saliva enzyme like this?

No offense Paul, but I don't trust people with low post counts linking to specific products.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

I have tried other biotene products but not this one. The other products didn't work for me. I wonder if I should try this one???
paul

Post by paul »

mike987 wrote:Has anyone else tried a saliva enzyme like this?

No offense Paul, but I don't trust people with low post counts linking to specific products.
I understand 100% but it is not some $40 magic cure mouthwash, im in little old australia and i paid $14 for this stuff, the usa link for it is for about $5 or $6. not spruiking just telling my story and sharing a positivie experience. from bb of 8/10 to about 2/10 makes me smile to even type this oh and i think a major part of it is tongue scraping all the junk out and the enzyme spray just helps in there. i will try find a link to the type of tonguescraper, i use, it looks like will never need replacing like the sofeter orabrushes i had
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

I've tried biotene too - worked OK for me but I prefer the tea tree oil toothpaste (I'm also in Oz), it doesn't contain flouride and tea tree is a natural antibacterial. I prefer to brush my tongue with a sonic toothbrush - it gets deeper down into the tongue than the orabrush.
paul

Post by paul »

stevo, is this the toothbrush http://www.shavershop.com.au/products/e ... toothbrush ? very pricey huh. Also can you supply a link for that toothpaste, I would like to give it a try too.
paul

Post by paul »

hello people, still having a great result with tongue brushing then scraping then using enzyme spray. I finally feel like a part of society again. My confidence is starting to grow!
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

That's the sort of toothbrush - any sonic brush will do, I think I paid around $60 for mine - they are great for cleaning the tongue. Much better than scraping as the sonic ability of the brush gets really deep into the fissures of the tongue.

Here is the link to the toothpaste:
http://www.thursdayplantation.com/produ ... Toothpaste

I am due my 6 months check up at the dentist with the oral chromo machine, this will prove if my current regime is working!
paul

Post by paul »

Let us know how you go stevo
deebo

Post by deebo »

i have 1 spray bottle in my car and 1 in my bathroom . from time to time i'm fooled into spraying some . it moistens the throat and mouth well for a minute. Does Nothing for my Horrendous All powerful breath cloud :-s
agree with Mike. Nothing currently in a walgreens is gonna Jack shit to veterans here . Maybe something in the aisles of Home Depot or Medical supply warehouse is more likely . :idea:

skunkhugs on skype
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic