Hi Guys,
http://www.macleans.com.au/ourrange/mac ... amily.aspx
I use protect freshmint toothpaste by macleans, was on colgate total by colgate and it was useless, if i was guessing i would say this macleans neutralises the ph level in my mouth better than colgate total.
I heard Sonic toothbrushes are the way to go.......... look forward to your thoughts!!!!!!
ohh FIIIIRE UP you lot, lets keep the ideas rolling in!!!!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
GOOD TOOTHPASTES & TOOTHBRUSHES?
toothpastes
Try Therabreath or Biotene. They are the best ones I tried
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.