THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Epsom salt : may be an answer for few of us
Epsom salt : may be an answer for few of us
Today somewhere on the web I saw that gargling Epsom salt mixed in water for 3-5 times a day relieves BB.
I did it and surprisingly after the 1st gargle my white coating was reduced...
This is how I did it
1) bought this from walgreens (in USA) (cost $ 1.07).
2) two teaspoons in 2 ounce water
3) gargled 4 times until the water is gone.
Most important note: do not gargle with fresh water before or after using this solution.
repeat this 3-5 times a day....
Folks...pls try this one along with me ..its dead cheap and the first signs are positive...
I shall update you on my progress..
In the mean while I am ingesting the chlorophyll and drinking Jasmine tea...they are helping me manage my BB.
John
I did it and surprisingly after the 1st gargle my white coating was reduced...
This is how I did it
1) bought this from walgreens (in USA) (cost $ 1.07).
2) two teaspoons in 2 ounce water
3) gargled 4 times until the water is gone.
Most important note: do not gargle with fresh water before or after using this solution.
repeat this 3-5 times a day....
Folks...pls try this one along with me ..its dead cheap and the first signs are positive...
I shall update you on my progress..
In the mean while I am ingesting the chlorophyll and drinking Jasmine tea...they are helping me manage my BB.
John
Baking Soda destroys the white coating on my tongue, completely, within a couple good gargles of it. Either has no effect on BB, or BB comes back within an hour anyway.
My point is, White coating doesn't necessarily confirm the presence of BB, in my case.
Let me know if it does anything for your breath though.
My point is, White coating doesn't necessarily confirm the presence of BB, in my case.
Let me know if it does anything for your breath though.
Re: Epsom salt : may be an answer for few of us
this is funny because i just flamed a woman for saying this baking soda and salt will "banish" bb . She totally butchered and edited my comment to agree with her crappy blog http://blog.healthylivingnow.org/2011/0 ... ad-breath/ .
Anyways , i wrote about eating salty movie popcorn a few months ago and how it fixed my white tongue . viewtopic.php?p=35944#35944
i tried it again last night with baking soda and salt after reading that womans blog just for good measure . I certainly had less bb today at work .
Something i noticed when i tried your chlorophyll swish . The green coating stops at the big papilla ridge . very curious .
EDIT: jus took a shower after swishing with the salt/soda again . this is gross but i hocked 3 tonsil stones
much better now
Anyways , i wrote about eating salty movie popcorn a few months ago and how it fixed my white tongue . viewtopic.php?p=35944#35944
i tried it again last night with baking soda and salt after reading that womans blog just for good measure . I certainly had less bb today at work .
Something i noticed when i tried your chlorophyll swish . The green coating stops at the big papilla ridge . very curious .
EDIT: jus took a shower after swishing with the salt/soda again . this is gross but i hocked 3 tonsil stones
gonna get some now and rotate with the 3 .epsom ,soda and salt. i hear epsom is a diuretic while salt helps retain water .. hmm .john_bb wrote:I am not asking you to use baking soda (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate). Epsom salt is (Magnesium Sulfate) and is a strong germicide. It is helping me to manage my BB....just give it a try..its quite cheap
thanks john
Epsom salt is a Laxative. You can happily ingest it if you have certain degree of constipation.deebo wrote:gonna get some now and rotate with the 3 .epsom ,soda and salt. i hear epsom is a diuretic while salt helps retain water .. hmm .john_bb wrote:I am not asking you to use baking soda (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate). Epsom salt is (Magnesium Sulfate) and is a strong germicide. It is helping me to manage my BB....just give it a try..its quite cheap
thanks john
John
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.