I did some research and one thing to fight this, is chewing on a coffee bean. I tried it, and it seemed to improve......now if i could just figure out how to beat the other 30 types of bad breath!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Garlic Breath after Kefir (one thing that might help)
Garlic Breath after Kefir (one thing that might help)
It seems i have countless varieties of bad breath (fecal,or musty). Lately i started drinking kefir and instead of fecal breath, i have something similiar to garlic breath. Has anyone else experienced this ?
I did some research and one thing to fight this, is chewing on a coffee bean. I tried it, and it seemed to improve......now if i could just figure out how to beat the other 30 types of bad breath!
I did some research and one thing to fight this, is chewing on a coffee bean. I tried it, and it seemed to improve......now if i could just figure out how to beat the other 30 types of bad breath!
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.