THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB Dreams/Dan The Man/ Oramoist
BB Dreams/Dan The Man/ Oramoist
Last month i wrote to Liferegenerator / 'Dan The Man' . Told him about my bb issue briefly ."Message: Dan . I have had the Worst halitosis for 4+ years . Its actually getting worse lately .I'm an in shape 30 something male otherwise. I've been raw for 4 months (80/10/10 mostly) . Its mostly in the throat, sinus and possibly lungs. I'm part of a forum badbreathhalitosis.com . Some have had relief with raw foods but I was wondering about some specific foods and actions to break up halitosis and mucus . It really effect social life . We appreciate any advise you can contribute . Dan , feel free to forward my message to anyone else who can contribute advice. Blessings brother."
His reply "Drink green juices every day! Lots and lots of leafy green vegetable juices!
Parsley is the best! Cilantro! Dandelion! Spinach!
2-4 jars per day! Do it!
Love,
Dan"
Coincidentally , I've recently upped my raw green intake with tons of spinach as i said in a past post . Hoping to deodorize with high chlorophyll . i also ordered a bag of activated charcoal ,,waiting for that .
I'm trying Oramoist now for the 2nd time . It moistens the tongue a bit . My issue really is more dry bronchial too . Oramoist works like any lozenge i guess . Says 2-4 hours. I doubt it since mine is coming apart . Maybe the herbal ingredients will have some luck .
Do you folks have dreams as an extension of this life with BB ? i've been having dreams where i avoid breathing near people . i'll be dreaming like normal then the bb comes into play where someone has a reaction In My Dream !! A True sign of halitophobia . I try to take my mind off it when not in public or working. How do yu folks do it ?
His reply "Drink green juices every day! Lots and lots of leafy green vegetable juices!
Parsley is the best! Cilantro! Dandelion! Spinach!
2-4 jars per day! Do it!
Love,
Dan"
Coincidentally , I've recently upped my raw green intake with tons of spinach as i said in a past post . Hoping to deodorize with high chlorophyll . i also ordered a bag of activated charcoal ,,waiting for that .
I'm trying Oramoist now for the 2nd time . It moistens the tongue a bit . My issue really is more dry bronchial too . Oramoist works like any lozenge i guess . Says 2-4 hours. I doubt it since mine is coming apart . Maybe the herbal ingredients will have some luck .
Do you folks have dreams as an extension of this life with BB ? i've been having dreams where i avoid breathing near people . i'll be dreaming like normal then the bb comes into play where someone has a reaction In My Dream !! A True sign of halitophobia . I try to take my mind off it when not in public or working. How do yu folks do it ?
GO and get some of this
CHOLINE..... Excellent .... I think it is a cure . Just go to Vitamin Shop and buy their's. Take 4.... it is AMAZING... the best effect I have ever experienced. I discovered this by complete accident. When I had my TMAU test, I took a MEGA dose of Choline and it was sooo good. When I explained that to the researcher he said some people have the reverse of TMAU,,, they need and respond very well to choline and without it they have BB. So when I got my NEGATIVe.... I went out and got Choline, and I have been enjoying TOTAL RELIEF ... NO MATTER WHAT I EAT . PLEASE TRY IT. MIKE especially you we have had very smilar symptoms. So Please .. guy's try it
Re: GO and get some of this
Hey VICKSTERVICKSTER wrote:CHOLINE..... Excellent .... I think it is a cure . Just go to Vitamin Shop and buy their's. Take 4.... it is AMAZING... the best effect I have ever experienced. I discovered this by complete accident. When I had my TMAU test, I took a MEGA dose of Choline and it was sooo good. When I explained that to the researcher he said some people have the reverse of TMAU,,, they need and respond very well to choline and without it they have BB. So when I got my NEGATIVe.... I went out and got Choline, and I have been enjoying TOTAL RELIEF ... NO MATTER WHAT I EAT . PLEASE TRY IT. MIKE especially you we have had very smilar symptoms. So Please .. guy's try it
What are your symptoms.
I have bad breath (purified/ poop) with bad taste on the tongue. I also have a white tongue. The BB gets worse when I am hungry or I eat something sweet. It gets better if I eat any green leafy vegetable.
Pls tell me what are your symptoms and is ur BB completely gone?? How many days did u use Choline and what brand??
John
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: GO and get some of this
OMG Vickster, you were cured many times, I really dont know what to think about you, maybe you have halitophobia or somethingVICKSTER wrote:CHOLINE..... Excellent .... I think it is a cure . Just go to Vitamin Shop and buy their's. Take 4.... it is AMAZING... the best effect I have ever experienced. I discovered this by complete accident. When I had my TMAU test, I took a MEGA dose of Choline and it was sooo good. When I explained that to the researcher he said some people have the reverse of TMAU,,, they need and respond very well to choline and without it they have BB. So when I got my NEGATIVe.... I went out and got Choline, and I have been enjoying TOTAL RELIEF ... NO MATTER WHAT I EAT . PLEASE TRY IT. MIKE especially you we have had very smilar symptoms. So Please .. guy's try it
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
I have also had dreams where I was worried about bad breath. Only once did I dream that I was talking to a girl close up and she didn't react. I thought that was quite remarkable. Most of the time my bad breath anxiety follows me even into my dreams. I think this nightmare imprints itself into our brains. Even in our sleep we can't get away from it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Hey Deebo,
Yes Dan the man is totally right on drinking spinach and cilantro everyday.
I've been drinkin green smoothie for two weeks now and it's not working for me like it used to do.
This morning as i was drinkin my endive smoothie, i noticed that endive doesn't wok as great as spinach. The reason i'm making smoothies with endive is because it taste much better then spinach. By reading your post today, im gonna go right back to spinach smoothie tomorrow. Thanks for writing Dan the man, i've been wanting to write him or matt monarch or Durian rider for a while.
Yes Dan the man is totally right on drinking spinach and cilantro everyday.
I've been drinkin green smoothie for two weeks now and it's not working for me like it used to do.
This morning as i was drinkin my endive smoothie, i noticed that endive doesn't wok as great as spinach. The reason i'm making smoothies with endive is because it taste much better then spinach. By reading your post today, im gonna go right back to spinach smoothie tomorrow. Thanks for writing Dan the man, i've been wanting to write him or matt monarch or Durian rider for a while.
email petition
interested to know the nurses source for that info .halitosisux wrote:Vickster that is really an amazing discovery. I'm fascinated by how that might be working. Hope it continues to work for you, please keep updating.
Hi hali-sux . trying to add Malory's email petition to the public calendar .
we discuss it here viewtopic.php?t=4113
also i've been unsuccessfully trying to add an avatar ,signature and homepage to my profile for a while . How do I get this to go through ?
Thanks bud
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Hi, yeah it's worth trying choline supplements if you suspect your BB is bloodborne.
Mallory is doing a great job in raising awareness. It's frustrating because even the people who do know about TMAU, associate it purely with smelling fishy. That's a major block to getting this problem properly recognised and taken more seriously as a cause of far more wider odour issues. Even just the idea of smelling fishy doesn't seem such a bad thing in most people's minds. They need to understand that it's the smell of SHIT and and the other odours that cause the worst anguish.
Though, as with so many other illnesses that have an underlying genetic cause, there is real progress being made in these fields that will eventually cover just about everything, including TMAU, cancers, etc.
I've never looked at the calendar on here before, that's a nice idea to use it. I've set my avatar before, you just have to go into your profile settings and keep playing with the avatar control panel until it works.
Mallory is doing a great job in raising awareness. It's frustrating because even the people who do know about TMAU, associate it purely with smelling fishy. That's a major block to getting this problem properly recognised and taken more seriously as a cause of far more wider odour issues. Even just the idea of smelling fishy doesn't seem such a bad thing in most people's minds. They need to understand that it's the smell of SHIT and and the other odours that cause the worst anguish.
Though, as with so many other illnesses that have an underlying genetic cause, there is real progress being made in these fields that will eventually cover just about everything, including TMAU, cancers, etc.
I've never looked at the calendar on here before, that's a nice idea to use it. I've set my avatar before, you just have to go into your profile settings and keep playing with the avatar control panel until it works.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.