Hi
Anyone from India here????
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone from India????
-
Scientist42
- Advanced
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 pm
Live Chat
Hi dude,
I wasn't born in India but I'm of Indian origin. If you want to CHAT about your condition, you can join my LIVE CHAT on:-
http://breathandbodyodour.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Click on CHAT on top right of the page
Date: Sunday November 6, 2011
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST (7-8pm GMT)
Repeat: This event repeats every other Sunday until Sunday July 1, 2012.
(see Calender on the site).
Arun
I wasn't born in India but I'm of Indian origin. If you want to CHAT about your condition, you can join my LIVE CHAT on:-
http://breathandbodyodour.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Click on CHAT on top right of the page
Date: Sunday November 6, 2011
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST (7-8pm GMT)
Repeat: This event repeats every other Sunday until Sunday July 1, 2012.
(see Calender on the site).
Arun
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.