PLEASE THIS BADBREATH CONTINOUSLY RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What kind of doctor should Consult with my BadBreath prob?
-
kamote_breath
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 am
What kind of doctor should Consult with my BadBreath prob?
Coz I consult with denstist but he only cleaned my mouth, and I still have have BB??? What kind of doctor should I consult??
PLEASE THIS BADBREATH CONTINOUSLY RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!
PLEASE THIS BADBREATH CONTINOUSLY RUINING MY LIFE!!!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.