THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm going broke...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

I'm going broke...

Post by perrymason »

paying for:

Nasal rinses
supplements
probiotics
ENT visits
Allergy meds
Corticosteroids
Antibiotics
RX meds
etc...

As a college student, my priority is to make sure I can pay rent, bills, etc... before all of this (Like most of you). None of it seems to be working anyways. This is absolutely bullshit.

Can't take this anymore. THERE HAS TO BE A ****ing DOCTOR OUT THERE WHO CAN ****ing HELP ME WITHOUT $100000000 OF DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, RXs, bullshit visits WHICH YIELD NO ****ing RESULTS. Even with great insurance it piles on.

Holy shit, as a 4th year engineering student, I'm 100% sure that I am more intelligent than these imbeciles with MDs.

Nasal odor....seems like it'll never go away.

Just needed to rant. :x
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗