THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

This Sucks...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
a1densmom
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:24 am

This Sucks...

Post by a1densmom »

I
Last edited by a1densmom on Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Your main problem sounds like it was clearly related to your dental issues. If you've got those dealt with now, then your breath probably doesn't smell any more. Why dont you try asking your son who was honest with you about it smelling bad?

With reference to your other post, could the shit smell on your clothes/skin have come from somewhere else? gardens/pets/nappy changing etc?

I think Aydinmur said that BV can cause odours to be absorbed into the bloodstream from down there, so maybe that's where the odour on your skin came from and hopefully it will clear once the BV has cleared.
Last edited by halitosisux on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Geez that is heartbreaking about your son.

I would try cleaning the diet for a few weeks and see what happens. No sugar, fats, especially butter or fried foods, watch the dairy, and abundance of meat. See if the throat stuff disengages back to normal.
a1densmom
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:24 am

Post by a1densmom »

I
Last edited by a1densmom on Sat May 16, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

I as well, know what its like to have lil ones get offended of bb... Its hard! So what symptoms do you have, for post nasal drip?
a1densmom
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:24 am

Post by a1densmom »

[qu
Last edited by a1densmom on Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by clara0 »

I feel like your bb in like me and many others in the forum, I guess it is sinus/allergy related... I also have the lump in the throat and my bb is on and off. Some days I can speak to people freely and I get zero reactions...for example yesterday my roommate spoke to my in the morning from a very close distance...I panicked so much and to my surprise zero reactions , I did not have even morning breath! but today in the morning some yellow stuff came from my throat and my throat is on fire and I got many reactions....these drastic changes make me mad and feel unsecure all the time. I avoid friends because I cannot predict when I have the nasty bb...I totally understand you :(
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

i have a lump in my throat today and have no idea why. it is clear some days, not others. anyway, my breath feels really bad today as well so it's probably related. i recently got a neti pot but it doesn't seem to help that much.. feels like the water goes from one nostril into the other and doesn't reach the throat. how to do this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗